- All products are added to your cart.
General terms and conditions
General terms and conditions of the company Bravour Webshops BV, Tabletdockshop.com
Bravour Webshops B.V.
Managing Director: Tjecco van de Coevering
+49 3222 1093 453
Chamber of commerce registration Eindhoven: 59930500
Rabobank: NL11 RABO 0325 3819 92
VAT Id: NL855930469B01
§1 Applicability to companies and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a customer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Costumer for the purposes of these terms and conditions is any natural person legal entity being a company or person acting on behalf of a company who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shops http://www.Tabletdockshop.com.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
Bravour Webshops, Tabletdockshop.com, Zandven 2B, 5508 RN VELDHOVEN The Netherlands.
The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. By clicking on the button "Buy" / "order to pay" you place a binding order of the goods in the shopping cart. The confirmation of the receipt of your order is made together with the acceptance of the order immediately after sending by automated e-mail. With this e-mail confirmation the purchase contract came about.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part but are only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the customer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The customer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods 2) Confirm by clicking on the "Order" button 3) Checking the details in the shopping cart 4) Pressing the "checkout" button 5) Registering in the Internet shop after registering and entering the applicant details (e-mail address and password). 6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data. 7) Binding dispatch of the order.
The customer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the "back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information, on which the information of the customer is recorded and correcting or correcting input errors Close the internet browser to cancel the order process.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time under http://www.tabletdockshop.com/en/service/general-terms-conditions/. Your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
(3) Payment on account is applicable to a surcharge minimum of € 50,00 or 8% of the order value. A credit check and approval of the managing director of Bravour Webshops is part of the procedure for billing on account.
(4) If the customer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract within 8 days of the contract. As far as we deliver with payment on account, the date of the invoice purchase occurs with receipt of the goods.
(1) Provided that we have not stated this clearly in the product description, all items offered by us are ready to ship.
(2) If the customer has chosen payment in advance, we will not ship the goods before payment.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price is fulfilled.
§6 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs upon revocation
A right of revocation is applicable from business to consumers, as service a right of revocation on stock items is offered to businesses. Once using the right of revocation customer has to bear the regular costs of the return.
Customised items and built to order items are excluded from revocation.
§7 contract language
As contract language English will be available.
§8 customer service
Our customer service for question and complaints is available on weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm by telephone: +44 84 33 78 00 31 E-Mail: [email protected]